Getting to Yachats, Oregon
Maps and Transportation Resources
Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) [TRIP CHECK]
DIAL 511 for ODOT's current road conditions (or) 1-800-977-ODOT (6368).
Outside of Ore., dial 503-588-2941.
General ODOT information: 1-888-275-6368.
Eugene Airport is east of Yachats, Oregon - 1.5-hour to 2-hour drive (approx.)
Portland Airport is northeast of Yachats, Oregon - 3-hour drive (approx.)
Private Air Charter Services into Newport Airport - 20 miles north of Yachats.
- Caravan Transportation Services, (between Portland and coast) 541-994-9645 (coast), 503-288-5102 (Portland). Shuttle Van Service between the central Oregon Coast and Portland Airport, Greyhound / Amtrak Station / OHSU / Coastal Tours / Wine Tours and more. Seven days a week. Advance reservations required.
- Yaquina Cab (24 hours), 541-265-9552, Newport
- Pacific Coast Cab, (24 hours) 541-961-4188, South Beach
- Enterprise Auto Rental, 1-800-325-8007 (Reservations) / 541-574-1999, Newport
- Hertz AutoRental, 541-867-7422, South Beach
- Drive Less Connect, Oregon's secure, easy-to-use online ride-matching tool that matches you with people going your way for work and play.
Lincoln County Transit Bus, 541-265-4900. Bus service from Yachats north to Lincoln City/north Lincoln County. Yachats is on the south end of Lincoln County. (Lane County begins 3 miles S of Yachats.)
Valley Retriever Bus Line, 541-265-2253 (station in Newport, 26 mi. N of Yachats)
Florence-Yachats Connector, 541- 902-2067
Bus service between Yachats and Florence (26 mi. S of Yachats)
Transportation in Florence, (26 mi. S of Yachats, Oregon)
Greyhound Bus Lines, 1-800-231-2222
Oregon Bus and Railroad information.