- The museum is temporarily closed due to Covid-19.
The Little Log Church Museum houses old photographs of the area, settler exhibits, and works by former resident artists and authors. It is staffed by community volunteers.
Hours: 12 Noon to 3pm, closed Thursdays
Admission: By donation
The church was built in the late 1920s by community volunteers using local timber hauled down the Yachats River. It was completed and dedicated in 1930. When the congregation outgrew this site, the church and property were sold to the Oregon Historical Society in 1969 under the condition that it become a museum. It reopened as a museum the following year. In 1986, it was deeded to the City of Yachats.