- The Welcome Center is closed.
- Beaver Creek hiking and water trails are open to limited daytime use.
- Mask required on trails when others are present.
- Be prepared to turn around if crowded.
- Bring your own water, food, and hand sanitizer.
There are 5-plus miles of trails in the Natural Area, including three main trails. The Overlook Trail loops from the Welcome Center and back through mixed conifer forests, and offers a bird’s eye view of the confluence of South Beaver Creek and North Beaver Creek and nearby hillsides. The Beaver Creek Loop Trail skirts the fringes of the upland forests and meadows. Snaggy Point Trail takes you to the highest point in the park and provides an epic view of the Pacific Ocean and the lower reaches of the marsh.