Little Log Church Museum
The Little Log Church Museum at the corner of W 3rd and Pontiac streets was built in the late 1920s by community volunteers using local timber hauled down the Yachats River. It was completed and dedicated in 1930. The church and property was sold to the Oregon Historical Society in 1969 when the congregation outgrew this site. It became a museum in 1970 and was deeded to the city of Yachats in 1986. The Little Log Church Museum houses photographs of the area, settler exhibits, and works by former resident artists and authors. It is staffed by volunteers and open to visitors daily from Noon to 3 p.m. – closed Thursdays.