- Temporarily closed for social distancing.
Earthworks Gallery is a feast for the hands and eyes, featuring works by nationally known and Northwest artists shown in a beautiful large open space. Find a wide range of media and styles here with an emphasis on clay, glass, artistic jewelry, watercolor and pastel paintings. Open daily 10 am to 5 pm.
- Reopening June 1.
The Drift Inn Art Gallery features local and regional artists in a contemplative setting. Open 12 noon to 8 pm – daily in summer | on weekends in winter.
- Our Online Store Is Open!
- Find us on Facebook for updates
- Gift Certificates.
- Shipping and appointments for curbside pick up available.
The Laughing Crab Gallery is fun and eclectic. It offers a variety of art from an assortment of almost 100% Oregon artists. The setting feels as comfortable as your own living room. Warm up by the two fireplaces and enjoy the multiple private sitting areas while you contemplate your purchase, imagining the joy and … Read more
- Touchstone Gallery re-opens May 27 to in-person shopping.
- We will also remain open to online (email) sales.
- Contact me to locate that certain something you saw in the gallery and/or to email you photographs of options/ideas.
- New items are added to the website daily.
- Also watch for what’s new on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter (find links in the About section).
- Be safe, protect yourself, protect others.
Touchstone Gallery represents 120 Oregon artists offering whimsical, … Read more
- The gallery is now open regular hours.
- Our online store is also open!
Wave Gallery exclusively represents award winning Oregon photographer Bob Keller. Find stunning images available in a variety of formats and sizes to suit your taste. Open 10 am to 5 pm | Closed Tuesday-Wednesday.